Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Months with The Lyric - Still Waiting on Onstar to Setup my app

Yveno76
New Contributor

I Have been Trying to Setup My Cadi App For 2 Months with ONSTAR
Every time I Called they said I Will Get An Email to Finish The Setup
Or I Get Transferred to a Phantom Number..
I Just Don't Understand

5 REPLIES 5

Advisor_Kayla

We truly regret to hear of this setup concern you are experiencing with the myCadillac app and understand that this can be frustrating. Our team would like to reassure you that we are here to assist in any way that we can to help satisfy your needs. So, we may best assist and learn more, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Yveno76" in the subject headline. 

Ckay
New Contributor

It's been 3 and a half months for me, OnStar module already replaced and still can't connect the myCadillac app.  It's been escalated and prioritized, and the dealership has even started putting pressure on OnStar to get this issue addressed, yet nothing.  So unfortunately I wouldn't hold your breath.  Apparently the people at OnStar are incapable or unwilling to stand by their service.

Our team understands that having your vehicle equipped with an OnStar module is very important to access any of your OnStar equipped features. We would like you to inform you that your concerns have not gone unnoticed, and we would like to assist as best we can. Do know that if you currently have an open case with the OnStar team or Customer Service team, we recommend continuing to work alongside them and your dealer as they will be in the best position to assist. If you do not have any active cases open at the moment, we can help provide an extra layer of support in this matter. To ensure we can provide the next best steps, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Ckay" in the subject headline. 

Ckay
New Contributor

Oh I have an open case, you guys just aren't doing anything... Like I said.... It's been 3.5 months.  Anyway I didn't mean to hijack someone else's thread, just warning them not to expect much from OnStar.

Thank you for making us aware of your open case. Our team can certainly look into your case and provide you with any updates, however, it is advised to continue working with your current case advisor to prevent any miscommunication. If this is of interest of you, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Ckay" in the subject headline. We can also inform your current case advisor of your outreach so they know to contact you. We hope to hear from you soon.