cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onstar Module Replacement ETA?

osugigi26
New Contributor II

2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Carbon Pro

Bought with 10,000 miles. Have had it in service multiple times. Now the onstar module is out and has been for over 3 months. Dealership said it is on backorder. I bought this truck because it had the functions I need in order to drive safely as I have some disabilities. I am paying for a truck that most of the reasons I purchased the vehicle do not function. I am very disappointed in the level of service GMC has provided to their customers. What is the solution for this issue? Do customers receive any compensation for all of the time they are waiting for a new part? This is a safety issue for customers. I would think GMC would make this a high priority and let customers know the ETA to receive a new part, etc. This isn't the only problem I have had with my vehicle and it is very frustrating and disappointing. I am paying for a product that repeatedly has to go to the dealership for service and some of the most important features so not work and it affects my driving as well as my safety.

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We understand the importance of having a vehicle you can rely on. Thank you for bringing this ongoing part delay to our attention. Please know, we do depend on our certified dealerships to provide all technical and diagnostic insight. If you’re having continued trouble with your Sierra, we would like to further connect with your service team and provide any available assistance that we can. Moving forward, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/osugigi26 in the subject headline. We hope to hear from you.