cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mygmc app has not updated since the day I bought car

nll912
New Contributor

I just bought a 2024 yukon 2 weeks ago and the vehicle status has not updated since the day I bought the car. I’ve tried all the suggestions of logging out and logging in. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. What else can be done to get it to update the vehicle status

4 REPLIES 4

Advisor_Helen

We regret to hear of any concerns with your Vehicle Status. If your mobile app is currently up to date, we do recommend completing a Power Cycle. This should assist in updating your vehicle insight and ensuring any diagnostics are accurate. Please see the below steps:

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes

2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)

3. Log out of the myGMC app and log back in - this may help the app refresh

4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status can take a few minutes to update

5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app

If these steps do not assist your concerns, kindly let us know. 

ejmolina
New Contributor

I’ve run into the same issue this past week, I’ve done all of the mentioned above as well as contacting your support and still no resolution - I’ve enjoyed your service, however seeing so many posts regarding this issue without a clear answer makes me concerned over how the app is suffering from this problem 

We do appreciate you providing us with the troubleshooting steps you have already taken. Our team does regret to hear that you're having continued concerns, and we are still here to provide support in any way that we can. Kindly email us at socialmedia@gm.com. This will allow us the opportunity to take a further look into any case notes and make any appropriate escalations. We will keep an eye out for your reply in the meantime. 

nll912
New Contributor

I have tried all of these suggestions and it still doesn’t update !