cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle status only partially updating in mobile app

erwinwl

This problem has been brought up a number of times, but I don't see any information that resolved the issue. For my 2017 GMC Acadia Limited, the app is only accurately reporting how much gas is in the tank, but the values for mileage, tire pressure, and oil life remaining have not been changing since early September. The map function is working as expected. I've tried the suggestions I found in the forum about turning ignition on, wait for 2 - 3 minutes, turn it off, wait for 2 - 5 minutes, sign off and re-sign in on the app, sign-off and sign-in again, but it hasn't helped. I've re-installed the app a couple times, also with no change. It's probably only a coincidence, but the issue started when the format of the monthly diagnostic report changed. The old format report on September 2 seemed accurate, but the report in the new format, received on September 13, was not. For example, the oil life increased between the two reports.

The vehicle status statistics on the OnStar web site appear to be accurate. The app has worked well for years, and I came to rely on the monthly diagnostic report to plan for maintenance. Can't do that now. Is there a solution for this problem?

0 REPLIES 0