cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For two months I have not been able to us the "map" to locate my vehicle,a 2019 Sierra truck.

DJB
New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Advisor_Helen

This is not the experience that we strive to provide with the Guardian app. Thank you for bringing these location concerns to our attention. If you continue to have trouble and would like our social care team to take a further look into things, kindly email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/DJB in the subject headline. We would be more than happy to take a further look into things on our end. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Advisor_Helen

This is not the experience that we strive to provide with the Guardian app. Thank you for bringing these location concerns to our attention. If you continue to have trouble and would like our social care team to take a further look into things, kindly email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/DJB in the subject headline. We would be more than happy to take a further look into things on our end. 

DJB
New Contributor

I have been in touch with OnStar several time over the past 2 months.   They have not fix the problem.