cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Chevrolet app not working seems like a common problem

halzg
New Contributor II

I purchased a pre owned 2021 Silverado in late February, and the My Chevrolet app has never worked during the whole OnStar trial period.  I've reset the password, deleted and re-installed the app, and talked with an advisor twice in the car, once through the website, and talked to a technical team member by phone.  Nobody has been able to resolve the issue.

Looking at the number of others having the same or similar issues, it seems that there must be a problem with the service. 

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Helen

We appreciate you bringing these mobile app concerns to our attention. Our care team would like to take a further look into your account details and make any updates moving forward. So we may, kindly email us additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/halzg in the subject headline. 

halzg
New Contributor II

Just as a follow up, I did as recommended, and received no response and no resolution to the issue.

Thank you for the follow-up. If you are still having these concerns with the myChevrolet mobile app, we would like to assist to the best of our abilities. Do not hesitate to email the address above so we may take a further look into things.