cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Mycadillac

dhstron123
New Contributor

Mycadllac app will not let me log in. It was working 24hrs ago. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling. No help. I have called OnStar. No help. It tells me to sign in and then nothing. I have seen others with this same problem. I did not see the solution. Please help.

DHS

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for bringing these login concerns to our attention. We regret to hear of any poor experiences with our live Advisors. To clarify, are you receiving any error codes at all when you attempt to sign-in? If you have already uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile app, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/dhstron123 in the subject headline. We would like to take a further look into things on our end. 

TNT
New Contributor

I've been having this exact same problem for MONTHS!

We do regret to hear you are experiencing any login concerns with the mobile app. To further clarify, have you also attempted to uninstall and reinstall the mobile app from your device? This will ensure you have the latest version downloaded. If you experience any errors, please send us an email to the address listed above so we may help.