cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Cadillac App failing to Remote Start

caddycoupeATS
New Contributor

for the past three weeks. My Cadillac app has not allowed me to remote start, lock or unlock my car. I have been on the phone with Onstar around 20 times and spent more than 30 hours dealing with this issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I’ve called Onstar from my car and opened up two cases, and yet nothing has been corrected .  It also doesn’t show me any other statistics for my car.   I pay for the essentials plan, which includes this, and unable to use it for the past three weeks.  the dealership says it’s not their issue and they wouldn’t be able to fix it so I’m at the mercy of the Onstar team who still hasn’t figured out what’s going on. Does anyone have this problem? what’s the solution? 

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Chris

This certainly is not the experience we want for our members. Our team would be happy to look into this further. If you continue to have trouble, please send us an email with additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/caddycoupeATS" in the subject headline. Our team will keep an eye out for your reply.