cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Colorado- Vehicle Status NOT Updating

Kuz1104
New Contributor

Vehicle status on my 2024 Colorado is not updating in the my Chevy app. I’ve gone to dealership. I called OnStar. I’ve deleted the app. I’ve reinstalled the app. I’ve paired the phone. I’ve driven around. I’ve done all the steps that they have told me to do and it continues not to work. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Our team understands how essential the Vehicle Status feature is to our users and we're here to help. Please send an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/Kuz1104" in the subject line so we can further assist. 

scottrussell01
New Contributor

I am having this same issue. This has been an issue with my vehicle since I got it a month ago. 

We regret to hear of any concerns with your Vehicle Status, Scott. As an initial troubleshooting step,  is the app up-to-date on your mobile device? If so, we do recommend completing a Power Cycle. This should assist in updating your vehicle insight and ensuring any diagnostics are accurate. Please see the below steps: 

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes
2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)
3. Log out of the myChevrolet app and log back in - this may help the app refresh
4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status can take a few minutes to update
5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app

If this does not assist with your concerns, please let us know. We would be more than happy to take a further look into things.