cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cases Closed and NOT Resolved

ljschoepke
Contributor

Why do you close open cases that are not resolved and do not notify the customer that they were closed?  Does not seem like very good customer service.

3 REPLIES 3

filup01
New Contributor

They did the same thing to me.  I called in this past Saturday to report an issue, was assigned a case number and then told I'd be called back within 24 hours.  After not receiving a call back, I called them back on Monday and was told that my case was closed and that I "called them back and told them my case was resolved" but wasn't nor did I ever call and say that.  I think that 1. they are most likely over loaded and 2. some workers are not interested in resolving customer cases.

ljschoepke
Contributor

What further complicates OnStar/GM support is multiple support platforms and email addresses for technical support.  ie. socialmedia@gm.com is used for this web site and mobile app.  apps@gm.com is also used for the mobile app (ie. myChevrolet).  executiveescalations@onstar.com if your support issues are transferred to this department.  There is also their Connection Center Team @ (877) 558-8352.  I have 4 open cases.  I send emails to executiveescalations@onstar.com and app@gm.com every other day stating what still does not work and NOT to close the case until resolved.  They state I would get a call in 5 days for update.  I have received a call on just one of my cases.  Also, this website may or may not reply to your posts.  Also, I just had an issue resolved, but I only know it was fixed by uninstalling the myChevrolet app and reinstalling.  I got NO call from any support group that it was fixed.

ljschoepke
Contributor

Deleted