cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa app / My Chevrolet Skill and GM account link issue.

Amrak
New Contributor

My Chevrolet Skill on the Alexa App (Compatible Phone Samsung S24 Ultra) will not stay linked to my GM account. 

I will be able to use the Alexa My Chevrolet Skill for only and few minutes then I am prompted to re link accounts.

Vehicle: 2024 Chevrolet Traverse RS with OnStar active. 

12 REPLIES 12

Grandma13
New Contributor

Also, we used to have our Chevy Silverado with OnStar. But when OnStar quit supporting G3 we canceled it. Now with MyBuick we have a new account with a different password. I'm wondering if that's what's causing the issue?

We do appreciate you providing these details. We would like to take a further look into things on our end and assist further with these Alexa skill concerns. To start, please email us more information to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Grandma13 in the subject headline. ~Helen

ColoradoZR2

I just tried relinking (October 17, 2024) my mychevrolet account with ALEXA……same issue that has been occurring since I first tried it in June 2024……will not stay linked to my account and repeatedly asks for me to reconnect with my account rendering the skill useless.