cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyChevrolet App Stuck on Multi-Factor Authentication

Rfcoke
New Contributor

Hello,

When signing in on the MyChevrolet App, I cannot get past the Multi-Factor Authentication screen after logging in with my email and password (custlogin.gm.com). The screen is entirely white, with no text or options available. Leaving the webpage open for up to 20 minutes provides no results.

I have attempted to reinstall the application from the Google Play Store, cleared the cache, cleared all app data, and restarted my phone several times.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S23+ which is up-to-date on all available updates (Android 14, One UI 6.1). The default web browser for the device is Google Chrome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Noampeters
New Contributor

I finally got mine to work, I had to clear all cookies and browsing data from my default phone browser, then clear the cache and data from the MyChevy app itself. After restarting both apps I finally got it to let me login. I hope this helps someone

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Noampeters
New Contributor

I've been having the exact same problem for several days now 

Advisor_Ahmed1

Our team understands how frustrating login problems can be. We would be glad to assist you with this concern. To get started, please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/Rfcoke" in the subject headline.

Boltyboy
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. Been days. Opened a case and they're completely unaware of this as an issue. The canned auto responses from both people on phone and on here is super frustrating. Perhaps taking an effort to resolve the issue would be a better first step? Can't believe they charge for this service. It's awful 

Noampeters
New Contributor

I finally got mine to work, I had to clear all cookies and browsing data from my default phone browser, then clear the cache and data from the MyChevy app itself. After restarting both apps I finally got it to let me login. I hope this helps someone

J222
New Contributor

As suggested by noampeters, I cleared mygmc app data and all google chrome browser data and the 2nd factor problem was resolved.

We're glad to hear the steps Noampeters shared helped! Should you have any questions or concerns for us in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out.