cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyLink will not load Apps or MyChevrolet

MrScubaBHT
New Contributor

Recently subscribed to the Connected services and Unlimited Data Plan.  I am connected to the WiFi network that is enabled in the Chevrolet Traverse.  I show WiFi Icon and 4g LTE connection with 3 or 4 bars.  When I click on the App Button or the MyChevrolet Button it goes to a black screen with a down arrow and then goes to a screen showing progress bars then it comes back with a message indicating network issues.  Spent an hour on the phone with OnStar and was a waste of time.  We turned WiFi On and Off, turned the Vehicle off and let it completely shut down and then turned it on.  The myChevrolet App is installed on my iPhone and the WiFi Hotspot is turned on when the vehicle is on.  However, turning on/off apps within the myChevrolet app has no affect in vehicle and since clicking on the App button on the vehicle screen always returns a network issue.  What do we do to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

Advisor_Helen

Thanks for bringing these in-vehicle data concerns to our attention. We would like to take a further look into your account details on our end. So we may, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/MrScubaBHT moving forward. We hope to hear from you. 

cknipe
New Contributor II

I am having the same problem.  I subscribed to an unlimited plan and still have not been able to open, much less download, any apps. 

We can understand how frustrating this must be. Our team would appreciate the chance to learn more about your concerns and help however we can. Please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/cknipe" in the subject line so we can further assist. 

mimiminn
New Contributor

Same here, could only download apps in my garage while connected to my home wifi. And my chevrolet app doesn't update miles or fuel %. Have trouble shooted with OnStar twice, sent an email to mybrandapp.help@gm.com multiple times. Still no response.

Thanks for replying to this post and bringing up your concerns with the myChevrolet app. That is not the myChevrolet app experience we want for our customers. We would like to further assist you. Please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/mimiminn" in the subject line. Our team will be on the lookout for your email.