cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working

JacobPaul86
New Contributor

I tried opening the myChevrolet app and it says “the connection between this app and the myChevrolet service is being unexpectedly rerouted by a 3rd Party Process and has been discontinued.” I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it still keeps saying that.

17 REPLIES 17

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. So we may best assist, please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/MrAm4zin in the subject headline moving forward. 

Thank you for providing this additional insight. So our team can take a further look into this error code, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/waterskier69 in the subject headline so we may best assist. 

We understand the frustration caused, Mark. Please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Mark_ in the subject headline with additional information of the error code moving forward. Our team will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Our team would like to assist to the best of our abilities regarding this error code. Moving forward, please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/lweeyore in the subject headline so we may take a further look into things on our end. 

Deeder
New Contributor

After your upgrade I can no lo get use the app. This is crazy. Ok..update it but do not shut out previous users. So I have a new car and am expected to buy a new phone???. My tablet has Android 12 but you do not allow app to be loaded onto a tablet. Please rectify this.

As of the latest version, the Mobile App no longer supports Android operating systems lower than version 10. We apologize for any inconvenience. With this, if you have any trouble, we are here to help to the best of our abilities. Please feel free to send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Deeder in the subject headline. 

Hneal211
New Contributor

It seem as if they don't have no fix for these issues apps not working (greyed out) I have been dealing with my issues for almost a month and everytime I call they keep telling me they will escalated to a level 3 tech three different times I was told this so when will the level 3 are 4 tech will take the issue it getting ridiculous.

We regret to hear that you are facing these challenges with your mobile app. At this time, our team would like to investigate this further for you and provide additional support. Although, our Technical Team is already looking into this concern, we would be happy to take a look as well. If interested, please email is at socialmedia@gm.com with ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/Hneal211’ in the subject line.