cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMC App won’t load

Ddlalond
New Contributor

I downloaded the GMC app and created an account. Once I log in, nothing will load. It just shows the GMC symbol with a moving white bar at the top. I have tried logging in on a different device and the same thing happens. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still continues to do the same thing. I’ve attached a photo of what the screen looks like. I haven’t even been able to add my vehicle to my account yet, as this is all I see. 

IMG_8830.png

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

Thanks for connecting with us. To clarify, have you made sure to link your GMC Account with your OnStar account? This is a crucial step for integrating your Connected Services into your app. Be advised, if you are the Owner Proxy or Driver on the account, you must consult with the Owner to authorize this change. If you are the OnStar account Owner, please follow the steps below to link your accounts.

1. Log into your GMC Account via GMC.com or experience.GM.com
2. Once logged in, click on "Plans & Services” from the navigation bar
3. Enter either your OnStar account number or your username (email address associated to your OnStar account)
4. Choose your method of verification (email or text message)
5. Select "Send code"
6. Check either your email address or phone to locate the verification code
7. Once found, enter the verification code into the GMC Account Website
8. Click "Link account" to finish.

Once you have successfully linked your accounts, please log out and then back into your app with your GMC Account credentials. Should you find that these options are not visible to you on the GMC Account site, it's likely that you've already linked your accounts. If these steps do not resolve your concern, please let us know.