cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Status - Incorrect Recommended Tire Pressure - myChevrolet Mobile App

ljschoepke
Contributor

When is the issue with the incorrect "Recommended" "Tire Pressue" going to be fixed for the Android myChevrolet app?

ie. "Vehicle Status > Tire Pressure - Recommended" shows 24 psi for both the Front and Rear tires for both my 2024 Equinox and 2023 Trailblazer.  It should be 25 psi for both the Front and Rear tires for both vehicles.  It has been this way for over a year for the 2023 Trailblazer and over a month for the 2024 Equinox, ever since I purchased it.  I have 2 open Cases for this issue.  One for the Equinox and one for the Trailblazer.

3 REPLIES 3

ljschoepke
Contributor

Still waiting for a reply from Technical Support.

LPEKISS
New Contributor

Believe it or not, I’ve found a FIX that quite frankly GM and the OnStar staff should have been able to find and share with all of us. Here goes. 
Delete the app. 
Turn your phone off then back on. 
Reinstall the app. Turn your phone off and back on once again. 
Log in to app MANUALLY. DO NOT USE SAVED PASSWORD OR FACIAL RECOGNITION OPTION  

BOOM you should be up and running with everything showing correctly for ALL vehicles. 
To OnStar - I’ll take a credit on my account since it’s been down for weeks now and I’ve seemed to have found a solution for your problems. Thanks!

Thanks for jumping in, Lpekiss. That is helpful information to know.