cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False flat tire alert

akagan
New Contributor

I got a message tonight that my front driver side tire was flat. However, it is not flat, and the tire pressure is normal as shown on the dashboard. Has anyone else had this situation?

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Erin

We never want your app to be providing you with incorrect information. As an initial troubleshooting step, please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you continue having difficulties after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/akagan" in the subject line.

Dave070
New Contributor

I received a notice this morning via email that all the tires on my 2023 Silverado were flat. All tires were within acceptable range. 

Advisor_Chris

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Our apologies for any inconvenience. Our technical teams are aware and have since resolved the issue. At this time, we kindly ask that you uninstall and reinstall the app. If the issue still isn't fixed, please send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com. So we can reference this post please include "ATTN: OS Community/Dave070" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.