cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Flat Tire Alert

Tthip
New Contributor

I received an email showing me a flat tire.

The app shows me a flat tire but good tire pressure:

IMG_6876.jpeg

11 REPLIES 11

Tthip
New Contributor

*Edit*
Just noticed: The app shows me a flat tire but good tire pressure - but the app also shows I should have 500-lbs of pressure 

IMG_6878.jpeg

Gk00
New Contributor

I had the same situation. All my tires are around 35–36, but the MyChevy  app is telling me that my recommended tire pressure is 556!

absfive
New Contributor

I received an email stating all four of my tires could be flat, but PSI is at 32/33 on all. Is this a glitch in the system?

Visitor
New Contributor

I got the same message. Tires are currently at 34 psi with a recommended pressure of 575 psi. I am going to run out on my lunch break and air them up to the recommended pressure of 575 psi to see if that resolves the issue.

motre78
New Contributor

Same here. Got the text this morning that says I have a flat tire. The app is saying it should be 607 psi but I think that the actual recommended is closer to 40 for my truck. Must be a bug in the app. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this error. Technical teams are aware and have since resolved this concern. To troubleshoot, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If your PSI is still showing as incorrect, you can reach us at socialmedia@gm.com. We just ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/<Username>' so we can reference back to this post.

Advisor_Chris

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. Our Internal Technical Team is aware of this issue, and has resolved this concern. When you have a moment, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If this does not resolve your concerns, please send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com. Please include ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/Visitor in the subject so we can reference this post. 

Advisor_Chris

Hello, absfive. Our Technical teams are aware of this issue, and have resolved this concern. Please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If your PSI is still showing as incorrect, you can reach us at socialmedia@gm.com. We just ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/absfive' so we can reference back to this post.

We recognize any frustration caused by this glitch earlier this morning. Please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device in order to ensure that the fix implemented by our technicians has gone through. If you still have troubles after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/Gk00" in the subject line.