cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equinox 2024 mychevrolet app will not show updated vehicle status

Equinox2024
New Contributor

I have contacted OnStar multiple times and each time it is the same thing.  It takes a hour on the phone and nothing changes.  I bought a brand new Equinox 2024 in December and the mychevrolet app has never worked correctly.  It will start, lock and unlock but will not update the status of the kilometers or tire pressures.  I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it multiple times tried to reconnect the bluetooth, nothing seems too work.  Any information for things to try would be helpful.

Thanks Equinox2024

2 REPLIES 2

Advisor_Kayla

We regret to hear that you have been facing challenges with the Vehicle Status in the app. As an additional troubleshooting step, we ask that you follow the steps provided below to Power Cycle your vehicle and refresh your app: 

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes

2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)

3. Log out of the myChevrolet app and log back in - this may help the app refresh

4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status can take a few minutes to update

5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app

6. Uninstall and reinstall the app

If these additional steps do not help to resolve your concern, please feel free to send our team an email at socialmedia@gm.com and we ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/Equinox2024 so we can reference back to this post.

Equinox2024
New Contributor

The above solutions did nothing to help the problem. Still not working.