cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Wi-Fi Hotspot

ljschoepke
Contributor

I am currently using the "myChevrolet" mobile app (Android) version 6.8.0 (4175).  Due to other issues I am having with the app, I uninstall/reinstall every day or two.  I have an ongoing problem where that app is failing to retrieve the "Wi-Fi Hotspot" data (More > Wi-Fi Hotspot).  ie I get no SSID or Password for either of my vehicles.  Is this a known issue?

4 REPLIES 4

dwylie00
New Contributor

I have this same issue with the app.  Doesn't show the ssid or password for two of our vehicles

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you continue to have trouble with your in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with the subject headline ATTN: OnStar Community/dwylie00. We would be happy to take a further look into things on our end. 

DR78
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I turned off the hotspot using the mychevrolet app, and now it won't turn on.  I tried in vehicle, through the app, and online using a computer.  Nothing was working, so I deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Before I could at least see the ssid and password.   Now I've got nothing.

We would like to take a further look into your account details and further assist you regarding the mobile app and in-vehicle data. Moving forward, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/DR78 in the subject headline. Our team hopes to hear from you soon.