cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyChevy Mobile App not Updating for Vehicle Diagnostics

ChevEqui2021
New Contributor

2021 Chevy Equinox - Mobile app is not working for vehicle diagnostics, but controls (unlocking / locking / starting) work fine...Had case 246419663 opened, but have not heard anything...Member services ran diagnostics for me and at that time the mileage updated, but not fuel / oil or tire pressures...Hvce iPhone 12 with iOS 17.5.1...Please help or otherwise I will have to cancel...BTW, it stopped working when I subscribed...Thanks In Advance...

2 REPLIES 2

Kristenalmonte
New Contributor

Was this ever fixed? I’m having the opposite problem where it won’t let me start my car through the app anymore and it’s also not updating the fact that I had an oil change and telling me that I’m critically low

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do regret to hear of any concerns regarding your Vehicle Status feature within the mobile app. To clarify, are you utilizing the most updated version of the mobile app? If so, we do recommend completing a Power Cycle to assist in updating your vehicle insight. To complete a Power Cycle, please see the steps we have listed below: 

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes
2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)
3. Log out of the myGMC app and log back in - this may help the app refresh
4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status can take a few minutes to update
5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app

If you continue to have trouble with your oil levels after this troubleshooting, do not hesitate to let us know.