cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyChevrolet App Vehicle Status/Info Not Updating

EBlazer21
New Contributor

My vehicle status, i.e. tire pressure, fuel level, miles, trip info, etc., has not updated in over 3 weeks. I've deleted/reinstalled the app, had a new signal sent, all of the things I've been recommended to try. None of these have worked. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Kayla

We can understand the frustration and inconvenience unexpected app concerns can cause and we would like to ensure that you have access to your Vehicle Status.  If you have not yet, we ask that you please try a Power Cycle to help update your app:

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes
2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)
3. Log out of the app and log back in - this may help the app refresh
4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status may take a few minutes to update
5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app
6. Uninstall and reinstall the app

If these troubleshooting steps don't help to resolve your concern, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/EBlazer21" in the subject headline so we can further assist.

Phhan
New Contributor

I have this same issue with my 2022 Chevrolet Bolt.

I have had it off for several hours. Logged out of my app and logged back in. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. 

I've disconnected the negative terminal and drained the remaining power in the car before reconnecting it and driving around for a bit. 

it is still not connecting to my car to give me a status. But the app will remote start my car and show me the charging state. 

Thank you for sharing the steps you have already taken to attempted to resolve your vehicle status concern. If you have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the mobile app, we do recommend completing a Power Cycle next. Power Cycling forces vehicle data to be collected. Please see the steps below: 

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes

2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)

3. Log out of the myChevrolet app and log back in - this may help the app refresh

4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status can take a few minutes to update

5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app

If you find you are facing the same concerns after this step, please let us know.