cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Buicks vehicle status has not updated since August 29, 2024

Jnovak12
New Contributor

All functions work but vehicle status has stopped working for almost 2 months will not update, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled app, will not work kinda frustrating when I’m paying for the premium on star service plane plus the wi-fi data plan. If I’m paying for the plan I’d expect it to work. My free app that I use for my Ford works 90% better than what onstar is trying to do! 

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We understand the frustrations associated with ongoing mobile app concerns. Thank you for bringing these Vehicle Status updates to our attention. If you have already attempted to uninstall and reinstall your mobile app, we do recommend completing a Power Cycle. This may assist in updating any vehicle insight moving forward. Please see the below steps:

1. Turn ignition on for at least 2 minutes

2. Turn ignition off and wait 2-5 minutes (so data can be collected)

3. Log out of the myBuick app and log back in - this may help the app refresh

4. If the concern is still not resolved, please wait 2-3 minutes and refresh the app again, as the status can take a few minutes to update

5. Drive the vehicle around for a few minutes to allow data to refresh on the app

Our team is still here to assist if these troubleshooting steps do not assist with your Vehicle Status updates. We will keep an eye out for your reply in the meantime.