cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myBuick app/MS Edge

EVH
New Contributor

Hi,

Recently purchased an Envista. The app worked perfectly few weeks but then stopped working. I tried everything but nothing seemed to fix the issue.

I'm able to login to the app. It does email me the login PIN. I type in the PIN, click OK, and the app stops responding.

I have a Galaxy S23+ and have Edge as my default browser. As a test I changed to use Chrome and the myBuick app worked fine. I switched back to Edge and the app stopped working. I have all the updates installed and the latest Droid OS. Seems to be an issue with Edge and the app.

Has anyone else reported this? Or having the same issue?

Thank you,

EVH

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for providing us with this information, EVH. Our team here does regret to hear of any trouble with the myBuick mobile app. To further clarify, are you receiving any error codes at all when attempting to utilize Microsoft Edge as your default browser? If so, can you please provide us with a screenshot at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/EVH in the subject headline. We would like to take a further look into things on our end and assist with any available troubleshooting.