cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyGMC App states "Vehicle Status Unavailable". I am unable to see diagnostics of my vehicle.

stvz11
New Contributor

Every since the purchase of my vehicle, I have not been able to see any of the diagnostics of the vehicle such as fuel level, oil life, tire pressure, etc. from the app.  Recently, a red light came on on the onStar button.  When I hit the button and spoke to someone, I was informed that there was an issue with my vehicles Wireless Communication System.  The diagnostic code came back as B2470.  I have my vehicle at the dealer now and they see no issues.  I am at a loss.  I cannot seen to get ahold of anyone at OnStar to help.  I have called in about this issue numerous times!  I was glad to finally feel like I had it resolved with this code and that the dealer would be able to take care of it.  Why do we pay for subscriptions for thing to not work.  OnStar's support is terrible!

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Erin

We can understand how this situation can be frustration. Typically when the LED light next to your OnStar button is red, this indicates a concern with your OnStar hardware that requires dealership diagnosis. If you need further assistance or would like to discuss this further, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/stvz11" in the subject line so we can best assist.