cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa app / My Chevrolet Skill and GM account link issue.

Amrak
New Contributor

My Chevrolet Skill on the Alexa App (Compatible Phone Samsung S24 Ultra) will not stay linked to my GM account. 

I will be able to use the Alexa My Chevrolet Skill for only and few minutes then I am prompted to re link accounts.

Vehicle: 2024 Chevrolet Traverse RS with OnStar active. 

6 REPLIES 6

chardantons
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue where I need to re-link the myChevrolet app skill to Alexa multiple times a day.  This feature worked well for several months before the last couple of weeks.  I was easily able to start the climate control/unlock doors of my Bolt EUV, but this has been frustrating that I have to repeatedly re-link in hopes that it will stay linked.  Please advise.

We regret to hear of any linking issues with your Alexa skill via the mobile app. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We would like to learn more and further assist to the best of our abilities. Please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/chardantons in the subject headline. We hope to hear from you soon. 

OnMyMomma
New Contributor

Yep, same thing is happening to me too. Stays connected for about an hour then it unlinks. Very frustrating. 

Chevy says its on OnStar's end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like the chance to help. If you're still having trouble, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/ OnMyMomma" in the subject line so we can investigate this concern further for you. 

dogpetter
New Contributor

I'm experiencing this as well. It's a pain, the remote start was really the only reason I wanted to pay for OnStar, and now it's broken. I've been hoping they would fix this, but it's been a month now with still no resolution

We know how frustrating it can be when technology is not working like it should. That is not the experience we want for our OnStar Members. Our team would be glad to look into this for you. To get started, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/dogpetter" in the subject headline.