cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2025 Trailblazer ACTIV no in-vehicle apps (Warner Media, App Store)

svining
New Contributor

I purchased a 2025 Trailblazer ACTIV on July 23.  I was looking at the renewal information for OnStar and realized that I'd been looking at the Android Auto apps, not the in-vehicle apps.  Turns out I don't HAVE any in-vehicle apps, despite being signed up for Premium.  No WarnerMedia RIDE, no Alexa, no App store.  I pushed the blue button last Friday and after 42 minutes and 4 agents, I was told that my "radio" wasn't able to download the apps.  I don't think this can be the case, since it's a brand new 2025 model with the most expensive trim.  I am beyond frustrated!

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We do appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention and our team does apologize for any frustrations caused. Please know, downloadable in-vehicle apps are only supported in vehicles equipped with Info 3 radios, model year 2017 and newer vehicles, and vehicles equipped with NGI radios. If you continue to have concerns, kindly send us an email with additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/svining in the subject headline.