cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Chevrolet App - Software Consent

bobbybeats
New Contributor

I work at a GM dealership in Edmonton, AB. I am familiar with the GM Products and Services offered.

I have the My Chevrolet App installed on my Apple iPhone. Every time I open the app, I have to Accept Terms and Conditions 3 or 4 times regarding the Software Consent.

I find this frustrating and want a fix please. 

Beats

7 REPLIES 7

Advisor_Chris

The last thing we want is for you to have a poor experience with the myChevrolet app. We are here to assist to the best of our abilities regarding these concerns. Please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/bobbybeats in the subject headline moving forward. We hope to hear from you soon. 

MercuryXR7
New Contributor

I thought that I was the only one with this issue. Sometimes I see the consent once, twice, or three times when I log in. What's the fix to this issue?

We regret to hear of this situation. Our team would like to learn more and assist to the best of our abilities. So we may, send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/MercuryXR7 in the subject headline. 

Pennymich12
New Contributor

I’m having the same problem. So annoying. I have phoned OnStar 3 times. They had me try to doing things on my end, never fixes the problem.

Hello there. This certainly is not the experience that we hope for. Our team would like the opportunity to assist you further. So we may, send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Pennymich12 in the subject headline. 

Steek
New Contributor

Yes I’m also very frustrated in accepting software terms and conditions every time I log into Onstar App

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. First, please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you're still seeing the terms and conditions upon each login, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Steek" in the subject line so we can further assist.