cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it me, or is MAPS+ more of a MAPS-

werners1
New Contributor

Used MAPS "+" for a few trips.  It's a MAPS "-" from my book.  The writing on the maps is too small to read, and there's no option to change font size.  There's almost ZERO customization options, and the tracking is either "NORTH" or "something bizarre", because "UP" isn't diagonally left in my book.

Switched back to the default navigation, which is 100 times better than this joke of an "improvement".

11 REPLIES 11

reallygm
New Contributor II

To Advissor_KLayla

I sent e-mail to the link you posted and as usual never heard back from anyone. Its August of 2024 and I tried the app again and as expected, it`s still a piece of crap. Slows down infotainment system on my 2020 Canyon and like I posted before, same old issues, just a new day. This app does not work on 2020 gmc canyon. I also have latest infotainment system update. So it`s about time to fix it or get rid of it. 

This is not the experience that we strive to provide and would like to take a further look into things on our end. So we may, can you please follow-up with us via email at socialmedia@gm.com? We understand the frustration caused by this lack of contact and we would like to assist to the best of our abilities moving forward. Please know, you can also connect with a live Advisor directly by pushing the blue OnStar button in your vehicle. We hope to hear from you soon.