Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMC app not working for weeks

Jpombo
New Contributor

My GMC app has not been working for weeks — any ideas how to fix 

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Erin

We want your app to be running as smoothly as possible. First, we ask that you please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you continue having difficulties after this, please share with us here the concerns that you're having and we'll be more than happy to look into additional troubleshooting steps on your behalf. If you'd prefer to correspond with us via email, please don't hesitate to reach out at socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Jpombo" in the subject line. 

AT4XinTX
New Contributor

I am having a similar problem.  I've taken the truck to the dealership 3 times to update the onstar module and all software updates.  Everything seems correct at the vehicle level.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times now and it still reverts back to Nov '23.  What do I need to do?

Thank you for bringing this concern with your myGMC app to our attention. So we may further assist you, could please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/AT4XinTX" in the subject line. Our team will be on the lookout for your email.