cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Cruise Doesn't work

MB1
New Contributor

I have a 2023 Yukon Denali with Super Cruise and hasn't worked from day one and drive every day on mapped roads around Michigan.  Screen Icon never comes on as available and when I push the super cruise button just says unavailable. no other messages like in owners manual come up ever (road not compatible, Cameras not working, etc..) so far its been a very expensive useless option on my new Denali.

Any recommendations?

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Helen

We regret to hear of any Super Cruise troubles. For clarification, have you brought these concerns to the attention of your certified GMC dealership? Please send an email to us at socialmedia@gm.com with the subject line ATTN: OnStar Community/MB1 so we may take a further look into things on our end. 

Rmm
New Contributor

Having same issue did ever figure out problem? 

We would like to take a further look into these Super Cruise concerns on our end. If you continue to have trouble with services, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Rmm in the subject headline. Our team would like to assist with any potential troubleshooting moving forward.