cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyGMC App will not connect Android phone unable to complete authorization

T-GMCTerrain
New Contributor

I cannot log in to the MyGMC app on my Android phone.  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall and that has not fixed the issue.  I can enter email and password.  I get the email notification with the second security access code, and I enter the code.  After that I get a message that says "Unable to complete authorization as there is no interactive call in progress.  This can be due to closing the app while authorization was in process"

I did not close the app, I did not leave the app, I did not tough the phone after entering the authorization code and the message above is still happening and it will not connect and it will not complete the authorization.  

11 REPLIES 11

mgwyoming
New Contributor

I am having the same problem today.  Is there a fix for this? I live in Wy and depend on the app in the winter to start my GMC when it is -40 out.  I had no problem until they started this extra authentication thing.  I get the same message the others are getting.  I have reloaded the app, shut off the phone, and put the code in by getting it from another device so the app doesn't think I left.  nothing same thing over and over. What is the fix? Getting mad about paying for a service I can't use

Neda
New Contributor II

After bryndavis's post, I installed it again (after uninstalling it for a few months) to try their solution, it does not even open to give that error!! It crashes before opening!