cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My App is paired, but I seen no vehicle status, my Inbox keeps spinning and overall I can't connect

dp201
New Contributor

I can't get any detail on the app. Every time I open the app it shows "New myChevrolet Home Screen" get started or skip are the options. If I choose Get Started it takes me to various options like Wi-Fi Hotspot for example and I click on it and nothing happens. My inbox indicates I have a message, but will keep on spinning when I try to open it. I have removed the app and re-installed it with the same issues. I unpaired other devices and do the same with the app, and it will not connect. I do get text messages when my Chevy Bolt completes charging still which is a good thing. Even when it is not completely charged, the app says it is.

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for bringing these Vehicle Status concerns to our attention. We would like to learn more about this situation. So we may, please email us additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/dp201 in the subject headline. Our team is more than happy to help to the best of our abilities.