cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electric efficiency not being shown in app

Timboalogo
New Contributor

2018 Chevrolet Volt. Starting at some point late January 2023, the electric efficiency is no longer showing in the Vehicle Status of the My Chevrolet app. I deleted and reinstalled the app, but no change. I also just checked the January diagnostic report dated 27 January, and it also doesn't show any electric consumption figures, not the breakdown of electric and gas kilometres driven in the month. All previous months had that info shown. Note that the diagnostic report is somehow able to discern that I saved an estimated 169 litres of fuel, so I assume it's getting some sort of electric distance driven data. Please note that this is an important feature for me, as the car has about 116,000 km, but only about 10,000 km on the engine, and that is I decide when oil change is needed. 

1000008859.png

1000008860.png

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Chris

Thank you for providing this information. Our team would be happy to look into this further. When you have a moment, please send us a message at to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Timboalogo" in the subject headline.

BEERviper
New Contributor

Same issue, @Timboalogo Timboalogo did you ever get any resolution to your inquiry?

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We would be glad to help you as well. Please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Beerviper" in the subject headline. Our team will be on the lookout for that email.