cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I use Super Cruise?

Moderator_normj
New Contributor II

Super Cruise™1 can be engaged only on compatible roads where lanes are separated from opposing traffic — think a limited-access divided highway, not a suburban street. There are currently more than 200,000 miles of Super Cruise–enabled roads in the U.S. and Canada. These roads have been LiDAR-mapped to provide Super Cruise with the high-precision location data needed for hands-free driving. Explore the map of Super Cruise–enabled roads to find ones on the way to your next destination!

1Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a hand-held device. Visit https://www.chevrolet.com/electric/super-cruise for compatible roads and full details.

2 REPLIES 2

BigOH
New Contributor

I have a 2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Ultimate. My Super Cruise works on some two-way roads. Is there something wrong with it, or has the policy of only working on divided roads changed?

When a driver attempts to activate Super Cruise when not on a compatible road, a message will display in the Driver Information Center; the message will read “No Road Information." Super Cruise will not activate. Please know, Super Cruise should never be used under difficult or uncertain driving conditions. That includes never using it in construction zones, when lane markings are poor, when there is limited visibility, in a tunnel, when towing a trailer, on a road shoulder or service drive, or in slippery or other adverse conditions, including rain, sleet, fog, ice or snow. With this, if you have additional questions or concerns regarding Super Cruise, kindly send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/BigOH" in the subject line.