cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You, Goodbye

jpbgrad98
New Contributor

I have a 2017 Chevy Traverse that I just purchased.  I connected my iPhone to bluetooth.  For some reason, anytime I use Siri (hey Siri, call XXXX)... or (Hey Siri, text my son.....), it does the requested function, but then says "Thank you, goodbye".... every single time.  I can't find anything in the very minimal settings menu on the display.  I looked at the bluetooth settings on my iPhone and tried changing the device type (car radio, speaker, other, etc), but it still does it every time.   I have deleted and re-paired bluetooth several times also.

This happens with my phone and my wife's phone, so it is not isolated to just me.  The "Thank you, goodbye" sounds like the same as after an On-Star call has ended (which I do subscribe to On-Star).  Thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2

Advisor_Helen

We appreciate these details, and regret to hear of any ongoing troubles with your infotainment system. Our team would like to learn more. Can you please send us additional details within an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/jpbgrad98 in the subject headline? We hope to hear from you. 

jpbgrad98
New Contributor

Hello Helen - I emailed several days ago but no response. Thanks