cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onstar Module

jgiv
New Contributor

The navigation, onstar service and wifi data do not work. Took my 2022 Sierra to a few dealerships to diagnose the problem. It was finally determined that the Onstar module needed to be replaced. I've been waiting since August for an ETA on the part but nothing! Is this part obsolete? 

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Helen

Our team does regret to hear of any ongoing part delays. If you would like an additional layer of communication alongside your dealership, please feel free to send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/jgiv in the subject headline. We are more than happy to help to the best of our abilities. 

jgiv
New Contributor

Still waiting for an update since August. If the part is obsolete, just admit it so I can move on with the repairs somewhere else. 

Hello again. While our team does not have the ability to expedite parts, we are more than happy to help with any available updates alongside your certified dealership. If you would like an additional layer of assistance, do not hesitate to send us an email moving forward.