cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Chevrolet App tire pressures

deviousin10tion
New Contributor

My 2023 Silverado 1500 High Country's door sticker says 32 Psi Front 36 Psi rear tires are 36 all around, My Chevrolet app sends me a notification that multiple tires are low or flat stating the fronts need 511 Psi and the rears at 549 Psi, while these settings maybe inline with Kpa it reads Psi.

4 REPLIES 4

Advisor_Nicole
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for making us aware, deviousin10tion. Technical teams have been notified of the incorrect PSI notification and have since resolved this concern. To troubleshoot, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If the PSI is still showing as incorrect, you can reach us at socialmedia@gm.com for further help. We just ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/deviousin10tion' so we can reference back to this post.

2023RST
New Contributor

I have  2023 SILVERADO RST.. My Chevrolet App woke me up at 6am on Saturday morning with a text alert saying both my rear tires are flat. Front pressure is 31 Rear pressure is 34. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled, same readings, truck dash is correct, the app says the rear tires are flat.

We certainly understand how frustrating this experience must've been. Our team would be happy to assist you in determine the best plan for you. When you have a moment, please send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/2023RST in the subject headline so we can assist you further. 

MatrixC8
New Contributor

For the past few days I’m having the app showing 35 psi on all 4 tires which does not match what my car is showing. I just sent an email to your social media address above. Thanks