cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Start Button Missing

kseiver
New Contributor

Hi, I just recently signed up for onstar with my 2021 equinox and was told i’d have the remote start feature in the app but I have no start button in my app. I only have lock, unlock and start alarm. I confirmed with a tech my car and plan was compatible. I've heard that is something that needs to be added to my app. I have already uninstalled the app and restarted my phone. How would I go about having that done? I'd rather not waste time on multiple calls to onstar like I've seen other owners go through. Is it possible to just correspond through email to accomplish this? 

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for providing us with these details. If you have confirmed with your certified dealership that your Equinox has the appropriate Remote Start hardware installed, we do recommend pushing your blue OnStar button to speak with a live Advisor. This will ensure that your connection is active, and an assisting Advisor will have direct access to your vehicle. If you have any continued trouble with the myChevrolet mobile app, kindly let us know. We are here to help to the best of our abilities.