cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Remote Start button

blake
New Contributor

Just took delivery of a 2022 Silverado refreshed RST this week. At the dealership when setting up the myChevrolet app, I was able to connect to the truck and have access to lock/unlock, but there is no remote start button in the app, and for diagnostics it says failed. Dealership said they have never seen that before and couldn't resolve. Did the sign in/sign out, uninstall/reinstall, power phone off/on multiple times. App support said to contact OnStar. OnStar said my truck doesn't have the capability and to contact the dealer. The dealer said it does have the ability and to contact Onstar. 

Has anybody else seen this and might be able to shed some light?

5 REPLIES 5

Advisor_Helen

We do apologize for any continued miscommunication between OnStar and your dealership, Blake. Our team here would be more than happy to take a further look into your case with our Internal Technical Team and assist to the best of our abilities. Kindly send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/blake in the subject line. We will keep an eye out for your reply in the meantime. 

blake
New Contributor

I followed your guidance, but have not heard anything from your team

blake
New Contributor

Any update?

We appreciate you following up with us. Our team was unable to locate an email with the subject line mentioned above. Please resend us an email including additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/blake" in the subject line so we may reference back to this post. We'll be sure to be on the lookout for your response.

blake
New Contributor

The first email was sent Mar 26, I resent it today. Please check your spam/trash folder