cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyChevrolet App (IOS) - My Radio Favorites Connection Error

SS_Don
New Contributor II

Running Version 6.14.0 (182) of the MyChevrolet app. I can connect to my 2022 Camaro SS and retrieve data without issue. Everything works except Media Radio Favorites. When I select View More/Media/My Radio Favorites I receive a "Connection Error". Everything else in the app works fine. This use to work. I don't know when it stopped working. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and still get the same error.  What could be the issue?

Thanks
Don

5 REPLIES 5

ljschoepke
Contributor

Don, I have a similar issue with our 2019 Equinox.  I recall getting the "Connection Error" a while back but my latest issue is I can't add more than 3 Favorites with my user account selected in the vehicle.  When I add the 4th, the "Audio/Favorites" quits working.  When I delete all the Favorites in the vehicle, it starts to work again. The Media > My Radio Favorites works in my app for up to 3 Favorites.  It's when I add the 4th in the vehicle as described above, I have an issue. This is in GM/Chevrolet's Executive Escalations department and they said this is a problem with some vehicles/users.  They don't have a resolution yet.

SS_Don
New Contributor II

Thanks for replying. I have 22 favorites and this used to work with more than 3. Not sure when it stopped working or why. Hopefully GM will join the discussion.

Hello, Don. We do appreciate you reaching out. Please feel free to send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with the subject headline ATTN: OnStar Community/SS_Don moving forward. We are more than happy to assist to the best of our abilities regarding the mobile app. 

SS_Don
New Contributor II

@advisor_Helen

I submitted an email to the address you specified. The only response I received was one asking for my OnStar account number, which I provided on 8/24. I have heard nothing since.

Don

ljschoepke
Contributor

What ultimately was the fix for this issue?