cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyCadillac app not working and it’s frustrating

Nsuryadevara
New Contributor

I bought my Cadillac lyriq on Jun 29, 2024. I love the car. The only frustrating experience is the mobile app. It is very slow. Often doesn’t show metrics (like miles, charge %, etc…) on the mobile app. Even locking and unlocking takes forever and would need multiple tries. This has been the issue from the beginning and was never a smooth experience with the mobile app. It happened to me few times the car didn’t unlock and I have to try multiple times and even restart my phone but it worked at the end

Today’s issue is different. I had my keyfob inside and was trying to unlock. I tried at least 20 times and it didn’t worked. I have finally called the onstar customer support. They have tried it as well. It did not work. They have even transferred the call to GM technical department, but they did not solve the issue either. I’m completely blocked today and this has been such a frustrating experience.

Another hardware and more concerning issue is that the left and right turn knob is getting struck often. It’ll be smooth to operate sometimes in the very next minute it will be hard to operate as if it’s stuck.

Please look into this issue and fix it as early as possible

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We do greatly appreciate these details regarding your recent experiences with OnStar. If you need further assistance, our team would be more than happy to take a further look into things on our end and ensure you get in contact with the appropriate parties for any further troubleshooting. To start, please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Nsuryadevara in the subject headline. We hope to hear from you.