cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Flat Tire Warning

motre78
New Contributor

I received a text this morning informing me of a flat tire or low pressure on multiple tires. However, all are perfectly fine and within spec. The recommended pressure on the app is saying 607 psi which is clearly wrong. How do we fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

prudyiii
New Contributor II

I got the same.  recommended tire pressure of 559 lbs.  Chatted with a service rep.  Deleted and reinstalled app, but did not fix.  They said that I needed to push the blue onstar button and talke with a member of the Technical Team to have them do a live diagnosis.  Then they can fix it.  I have not tried that yet, but will try when I get home this evening.

bsierra85
New Contributor

I got the alert shortly saying I had a flat, but like you guys above, my tire pressure is in normal specs.  It is recommended I should have 559psi... 😲   Currently at work, but will get a hold of OnStar if still having issues with this.  Seems like a glitch on OnStar's end. 

Advisor_Nicole
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the incorrect PSI showing. Technical teams are aware and have since resolved this concern. To troubleshoot, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If the PSI is still showing as incorrect, please reach us at socialmedia@gm.com for further help. We just ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/motre78' so we can reference back to this post.

Advisor_Chris

This certainly is not the experience we hope for. Technical teams are aware and have since resolved this concern. To troubleshoot, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If you are still having concerns after, please out to us at socialmedia@gm.com. Please be sure to include ATTN: OnStar Community/bsierra85' so that we are able to reference this post. 

Advisor_Chris

Hello, Prudyiii. Our Internal Technical Teams are aware and have resolved this concern. Please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If this does not resolve your concerns, please reach out to us at socialmedia@gm.com. Please include ATTN: OnStar Community/Prudyiii' in the subject so we can review this post.