cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chevrolet My link in car apps will not download

Leroyt10
New Contributor

Recently subscribed to the Connected services and Unlimited Data Plan.  I am connected to the WiFi network that is enabled in my 2017 Chevrolet Corvette.  I show WiFi Icon and 4g LTE connection with 3 or 4 bars.  When I click on the App Button or the MyChevrolet Button it goes to a black screen with a down arrow and then goes to a screen showing progress bars then it comes back with a message indicating network issues. I turned WiFi On and Off, turned the Vehicle off and let it completely shut down and then turned it on.  The myChevrolet App is installed on my iPhone and the WiFi Hotspot is turned on when the vehicle is on.  Also an App icon shows in the myChevrolet  App and when pressing this there is no action. However, turning on/off apps within the myChevrolet app has no affect in vehicle and since clicking on the App button on the vehicle screen always returns a network issue or continuing download even after an hour.  What do we do to fix this?

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Carol

We're sorry to hear of the trouble you're having with your in-vehicle Wi-Fi. For the best assistance, we recommend pushing the blue OnStar button in your Corvette and requesting to speak with our Technical Team. Often times, Wi-Fi troubleshooting is best completed when a direct connection between your vehicle and our OnStar servers is established. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send our team an email at socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/Leroyt10" in the subject line.