cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 GMC HD Truck My GMC App not communicating with vehicle

gmcultimate
New Contributor

I have a 2024 GMC truck and havent noticed until recently that the app does not seem to connect or communicate with my truck.

The vehicle status will not update nor can I use any of the remote options such as remote start and remote unlock.

I have tried all the suggestions that others have made such as turning the truck on and off for x number of minutes. 

I have logged out of the app, deleted it and reinstalled it with the same result. I'm not sure what the issue may be but it would seem that many people are having the same issue. 

I know that it has worked in the past and unsure what has changed

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We do appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Thank you for providing us with the troubleshooting steps you have already taken. To further clarify, are you seeing any error codes within the mobile app at all? If you have already ensured that the mobile app is currently up to date on your device and completed a Power Cycle, we would like to learn more. Can you please provide us with what Vehicle Status features are not updating within the app? We hope to hear from you.