cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting a technical error 500 trying to add a family member.

funnyfarm67
New Contributor

I want to add another family member to my guardian account. I clicked the little three lines and it gives me the family members I have. Then up in the corner it's a little plus to add another family member. When I click on it it says we're having technical errors please try again later. And I keep trying later and nothing is happening.

2 REPLIES 2

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for bringing these Guardian concerns to our attention. We would like to take a further look into your account details on our end. So we may, can you please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/funnyfarms67 in the subject headline? This will allow us to best assist. We hope to hear from you. 

funnyfarm67
New Contributor

I've noticed that all the responses are please email us. They have no solution something is broken and they will not let you add anybody else. It's probably cuz they don't want you to add anybody else to the family plan. Which I think is wrong because that's what they advertise and now they're not upholding their part of the advertisement. So the person that is the advisor is just having you email and they're just saying sorry we have an error we're working on it.