cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYGMC App sync

nfengel
New Contributor

So, recently we started having issues with her and my phone app showing the same information.  We both have our 2019 Acadia on the GMC app on both phones - she can start it, I don't get notified it is running and my app doesn't show it running.  I can "start" it even after she does, it will show for example 09:15 remaining on her phone for run time before it shuts off and mine will show 14:59 after it starts, but if I don't "start" it, I don't even see that it is running- both apps will countdown and show different times remaining, sometimes it doesn't even start, other times, it will run for who knows how long.  Long story short, the app is not syncing across both devices, how do we fix this??   Thank in advance for all help!

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Erin

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the app from each of your devices. If you continue having difficulties after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/nfengel" in the subject line so we can best assist.