cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Motors selling New Vehicles knowing Onstar won’t work!

michaelmallery1
New Contributor

I just took delivery of a brand new Colorado Z71, and Onstar could not be connected at the dealership. Is GM selling vehicles with the Onstar feature knowing onstar will not work?  Are they that deceptive?  The Onstar Rep gave me a ticket number,  and said we may get back to you today tomorrow, five days, sometime, in her best broken English. I am not the only one that’s has complained about this.  I will be making a buyer beware video on YouTube if it is not resolved quickly. Looking at others complaints, it’s of no concern.  

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Carol

Congratulations on your new Colorado! We regret to hear that you're experiencing trouble getting your OnStar services connected, as this is not the new Member experience we strive to provide. Our team is more than happy to take a look into the status of your current case and see how we can assist. To get started, please send an email with these details to socialmedia@gm.com and "ATTN: OnStar Community/michaelmallery1" in the subject line. We'll keep an eye out for your message.