cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnStar Preferred Plus WiFi Plan

ljschoepke
Contributor

I purchased a 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer about a month ago.  Per my OnStar account it states I have the "Chevrolet Premium Connected Services Trial".  I talked to OnStar this morning and they stated this is being replaced by the "OnStar Preferred Plus WiFi" plan.  Where can I find information on this plan? ie. Services included, etc.

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

After your 1-month Premium Plan expires, you will have the option of adding one of two OnStar plans to your vehicle:

OnStar Preferred: This plan lets you take added peace of mind for you and your loved ones, wherever you go. For $29.99/month (plus any taxes or fees), you can include your favorite streaming content and bring a fully embedded navigation experience on every commute. This includes OnStar Safety & Security and App Access. For more details on these plans, you can visit onstar.com. 

or

OnStar Preferred Plus Wi-Fi: This plan adds Unlimited Data to your OnStar Preferred Plan. For $44.99/month (plus any taxes or fees), you can enjoy your OnStar Preferred Plan whilst gaining unlimited access to in-vehicle data that can power up to 7 devices. OnStar Preferred Plus Wi-Fi includes OnStar Safety & Security, Connected Services, App Access Plan, and Unlimited Data. 

Moving forward, if you have any additional questions regarding plans or service options, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/ljschoepke in the subject line so we may best assist.