cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyCadillac - Charge Status

New Contributor

MyCadillac Lyriqs charge status will not show in the app.  I have full access to all of the other functions such as remote start, temperature control and can view tire pressure.

However, the main thing i need for an electric car, is to see my Charge Status.

I’ve gone through several tiers of MyAp support, however, Tier 3 has never contacted me and I’ve taken it to the dealer with no luck.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I’ve already uninstalled, reinstalled, used my iPad, wife’s phone and etcetera.  

Thank you.

25 REPLIES 25

Advisor_Erin

Our team would appreciate the chance to look into this Charge Status concern further for you. Could you please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/5607" in the subject line so we can best assist? 

JB2023
New Contributor

I have the exact same problem. Were you able to get it resolved?

Hi there. If you're also experiencing the Charge Status concern, could you please also send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com? Please include "ATTN: OS Community/JB2023" in the subject line so we can easily locate your message. 

New Contributor

I have sent an email.  I hope you can get me some help soon, this has been very frustrating after waiting so long for this vehicle.  Thank you.

Marsha007
New Contributor

I’m having the same issue with my app not showing Lyriq charge.  

We regret to hear of any charging status concerns. So we may best assist moving forward, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Marsha007 in the subject headline. Our team would like the opportunity to take a further look into things on our end. 

TheAdairs
New Contributor

I am also not receiving charge status in the My Cadillac app.

If you have already attempted to uninstall and reinstall the mobile app from your device, do not hesitate to email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/TheAdairs in the subject headline. We are here to assist to the best of our abilities. 

mlstever
New Contributor II

I took delivery on the 23rd and am having the same issue